Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: BMW R1200C with Side Car - $8700 (Lancaster, PA)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Rally Rat grafikfeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,811

    BMW R1200C with Side Car - $8700 (Lancaster, PA)

    Not me... Not mine... No Affiliation.
    Just a courtesy post for someone whom may be interested.

    Looks like a pretty nice rig. My only input is the "C" is great for pulling a sidecar.





    I guess it would help to put up the LINK TO THE SALE!
    Last edited by GrafikFeat; 02-22-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Add THE Link!

  2. #2
    hack'd chiba13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairfax VA
    Posts
    163
    Where was that guy a year ago before I started pouring money into my rig??

    I'm kind of amazed at his very reasonable asking price. Usually those rigs are priced over $10k.

    --chiba
    --
    - '05 R1200GS - '98 K1200RS + Hannigan Classic sidecar -

  3. #3
    Rally Rat grafikfeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by chiba13 View Post
    Where was that guy a year ago before I started pouring money into my rig??

    I'm kind of amazed at his very reasonable asking price. Usually those rigs are priced over $10k.

    --chiba
    That's always the case!

    This one has the Police Bars too... Nice rig...
    Since the "C" is the red-haired step child of BMW resale suffers.
    I don't have that problem... I ain't selling mine.

    Ever.

  4. #4
    BMW MOV Club Director ENFOMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Albany NY area
    Posts
    317

    Talking

    Quite the rig Jim, Good find! Pm me the link willya? I'm close enough and crazy enough to check it out -- maybe.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NW PA
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by enfoman View Post
    Quite the rig Jim, Good find! Pm me the link willya? I'm close enough and crazy enough to check it out -- maybe.
    It is listed twice in the Lancaster Craig's list. Just search motorcycles for BMW.


  6. #6
    Rally Rat grafikfeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,811
    I added it to the original post...


  7. #7
    hack'd chiba13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairfax VA
    Posts
    163
    Nice. I'm still a little jealous - when I first started planning a sidecar rig, I wanted to do something with an R1200C. I'm not complaining about my K1200RS rig, I'm just saying - yours is nice

    --chiba
    --
    - '05 R1200GS - '98 K1200RS + Hannigan Classic sidecar -

  8. #8
    BMW MOV Club Director ENFOMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Albany NY area
    Posts
    317
    Thanks for that approval. I will have to get it out in the sun for some really nice shots soon...When ol man winter loosens his grip. The wheels are so clean and unaffected by pitting, I could lick ice cream off the spokes and shave my mug in the rims reflection!

  9. #9
    Rally Rat grafikfeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by enfoman View Post
    Thanks for that approval. I will have to get it out in the sun for some really nice shots soon...When ol man winter loosens his grip. The wheels are so clean and unaffected by pitting, I could lick ice cream off the spokes and shave my mug in the rims reflection!
    So... How is this rig working out for you!? Show us some pictures!!

  10. #10
    BMW MOV Club Director ENFOMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Albany NY area
    Posts
    317
    Hi Jim-

    Rig is working out just fine and is very handsome. This summer has been a bear personally and I may not make it into the milage contest this year. here is a small tease from the last Green mountain rally though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #11
    Rally Rat grafikfeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,811
    Such a beautiful Rig. As David Hough told me: "Three Down!"


    ps. TIMMMMAY!

  12. #12
    BMW MOV Club Director ENFOMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Albany NY area
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafikFeat View Post
    So... How is this rig working out for you!? Show us some pictures!!

    Had my NV out and about for the NE R1200C Ramblin Pig VI bash in West Dover VT at the Grey Ghost inn this last weekend which was very WET!.
    Photo courtesy of Larry Barash of C/Heads.................
    http://www.chromeheads.org/discus/me...tml?1344900597
    For more Pics and a good time!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •