• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

CMP gun run anyone?

H

HODAG

Its about 2 hours from the rally to CMP north. It would be nice to go cherry picking then have it shipped home. Anyone up for it.
mark

Last edited:
mmmmmmm Garands.....

If my schedule works out so that I can attend the rally, the CMP is #1 on my list of manditory stops. The truth is that anymore you HAVE to cherry pick or you just may end up with crap. I have to say that I was NOT impressed with a $400? Garand that a local guy picked up. You either have to pony up the bigger $$ or dig to find that diamond in the rough. I already have one Garand, but it does look lonely there all by itself!!

RW

Dude I am so there!! Guess I better join a club. That is cool, I have wanted a garand for years, and didnt know it was so easy to do. I only live an hour and a half from there.

Hey gambrinus if you need some clips let me know I have a bunch of them.
mark

Garand Clips

Mark, A very kind offer that I may just take you up on! Clips seem to be getting a bit rare... Now if the weather would just coperate, and give us a nice sunny Sunday, I could go back out to the range! Range days however are "car days"... I have to say that of all the odd things I've carried on the motorcycle, I've never been brave enough to strap on one of the gun cases.

RW

Back