• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

European Cycle Sports

Picture 007.jpg
BMW of North Dallas in Plano is expanding. They now occupy the complete building and the remodeling is continuing.

Picture 010.jpg
After many years of seeing the old dealership pretty much the same, the place is being remodeled to take on the corporate image.

Rebel Bobber/Chopper

Picture 001.jpg
Everyone came out to check it out. Like me thay thought it was cool. Expensive bikes inside, but the little bike got got a lot of attention.

BMW of Omaha

Picture 029.jpg
Picture 027.jpg
Had a nice visit with the manager Richard Matson. Basically I was the only customerand he was trapped. I did my best impersonation of a one person crowd. Looks like Omaha has a dealership anyone would be proud of. Good job guys.

Classic R100

Picture 028.jpg
When BMW brought back the R100's in '88, Almost all twin rear shock models were RS's and RT's. In '90 they brought in a small number of standard R100's. This is one of them. Kinda rare, pretty neat. I remember them on the showroom floor. 25 years has just flown by.

Sight seeing Tekamah, Nebraska

I actually had a kinda neat delivery point north of Tekamah out in the county. Out in the farm wilderness down a bunch of county roads ending ing letters. Pheasant Bonanza out on County Road O. Picture 012.jpgPicture 016.jpgPicture 011.jpg
Pretty area to be riding. Good gravel roads, perfect for GS's, ok for street bikes. On the way to it, I passed a sign about a winery. After delivery, i backtracked to it.

Had a glass of one of their select vintages. Excellent. They didn't believe I was from south Nebraska. They guessed Mississippi; close enough. I was their first guest from Arkansas. Highly recommend a visit if your in the area. Fri.-Sun. 1 till 8 3130 County Road M,Tekamah, Ne.

Jim Neely's Interstate Bbq

Got back into town and had the chance to get over to Interstate BBQ, and met up with Don and Bonny. We all decided on having the sandwich.

Interstate BBQ

Picture 051.jpg
2265 S 3rd St. Memphis 38109 There are several restaurants owned by different family members all over the Memphis area. This is the original. There all good. Don and Bonny ready to get down to business, eating BBQ.

Picture 044.jpg
Looks good, tasted great. We got stuffed. Excellent Q. I've been eating here for over 20 years. :thumb:thumb
Love the Naturally Beemers T.

Picture 045.jpg
We were somewhat surprised to find the place somewhat empty, I've never seen that before. Probably just the slow time between lunch and dinner. Place is full of pics of a lot of famous patrons.

Back