• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Homebrewers

Thats 1 affermative home brewer with samples.
With samples that is impressive. Any time I tried to carry homebrew or even good bottled beer for than a couple of miles the beer foam out the tops, the cases and clothes were soaked. What your secret?:bow
I hope to have a small keg of mead for the rally, it will only have to travel 25 miles to the rally site. You will have to stop by and share samples. We will set a tasting time as the rally draws near.
tony

I hope to have a small keg of mead for the rally, it will only have to travel 25 miles to the rally site. You will have to stop by and share samples. We will set a tasting time as the rally draws near.
tony

You're bringing mead? Now I really need to find a way to get more vacation time. As far as transporting samples, the best way I found was to use a two liter sodabottle with my carbonation cap on it. Keeping it cool for an extended trip is the challenge I run into.

Tried the maple sugaring once. After all I live in sugarloaf township and maple trees are everwhere. A lot of work. At one time the price of a gallon Maple syrup was equal to one day of local labor. (sun up to sun down) Save some of that syrup for your home brew, also works great for carmel popcorn.
Working on converting my spring house into a brew pub with seating for one.:drink
Planning a mead and a wit for the rally.
tony

I should have my brew house finished by the Rally. I will not be doing any all grain. Tasting is some thing that I always welcome.:beer
Maybe we could organize a tour of the local breweries. There will may be 5 breweries with in 15 miles of the rally site.
Tony

I should have my brew house finished by the Rally. I will not be doing any all grain. Tasting is some thing that I always welcome.:beer
Maybe we could organize a tour of the local breweries. There will may be 5 breweries with in 15 miles of the rally site.
Tony

Rumor has it that two of them will be part of our canless rally. :)

Back