• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Any LGBT riders?

Bump!

Just wanted to bump this in case there are people who haven't seen this topic and mit be interested.... Since it's more or less riding season (sometimes it more often seems less like riding season here in Wisconsin lately!!). I thought more people might be thinking about Bloomsburg these days.

Thanks and am looking forward to meeting new-to-me "family"!!

Wish I could make it to the Rally, but work will dictate otherwise. Fully support the idea though.

Build it and they will come...

Suggest it to Deb Lower.
Keep in mind, with any organization run by volunteers, if you suggest it, you run it!
have a good day

Already discussed it with Deb Lower, I was just trying to figure out how many people would be interested in attending a 'meet & greet' at the rally. So there WILL be something... probably small since it seems like there are not that many people interested in it but it's gotta start somewhere, right?

Thanks for the all supportive comments, too! Everyone is welcome to the 'meet & greet' also - we're all riders, after all. But I wanted to reach out to the LGBT members and try to connect.

Thanks all for the interest!
:wave

It's always nice to meet other LGBT riders, especially at the National, so I was wondering if there are any other LGBT riders planning on going to Bloomsburg?

I was thinking it would be great to have a meet n' greet at the rally.:wave
Whaddya think?
If you don't want to post online, feel free to send me a message.

Great idea! Considering going to the rally but looking for other rriders so as to not make the trip alone. If I do attend I will then make the meet and greet.

Great idea! Considering going to the rally but looking for other rriders so as to not make the trip alone. If I do attend I will then make the meet and greet.

Hi modarin9. You may want to post something in the midwest regional subforum looking for other riders to tag along with. You can count on a lot of IL. and Wisconsin BMW Riders being at the rally.

Got word that the meet and greet will be Friday the 22 from 5 to 6... don't remember where but set aside the time if you're interested and be sure to check the program after you register for the rally!

Looking forward to meeting all my friends who are friends that I haven't met yet!

:bliss

Don't thank me - Deb Lower, the Seminars Chair, organized it. I just asked for it... I figured that rather than waiting for someone else to ask for it (and waiting and waiting), why not just ask for it?!

Looking forward to meeting/seeing all of you!

Don't thank me - Deb Lower, the Seminars Chair, organized it. I just asked for it... I figured that rather than waiting for someone else to ask for it (and waiting and waiting), why not just ask for it?!

Looking forward to meeting/seeing all of you!

Sarah,
Thanks for asking for it. We have had several great suggestions from MOA members and, as the chair, I am glad to have had a number of new events added this year by great volunteers and people like you that have suggestions we did not think of on our own.

Mark

I want to post a thanks to all the people who came to the LGBT meet n' greet at the rally! It was great to meet you all and hopefully we can get a virtual club up and running! If you all want to contact me, my email is:
tvgal2000at aol dot com... (to eliminate the spammers access, just substitute the at and dot for the symbols)

Thanks again making the the first ever LGBT group at a National Rally! :clap :clap :clap
Ride safe (and cool!)
Sarah

I missed the M&G due to an offer too good to refuse...a limited time offer for A/C and shower in the dorms. After camping here since Wednesday, well, I welcomed the offer.

Thanks for organizing - I look forward to more group visibility at future events.

Hey Maria!

Sorry you couldn't make it but the offer of A/C and your own shower - that's too good to pass up! Even though I hoteled it this rally (and the hotel was 30 miles east of the rally), I didn't spend much time there so I know how precious a/c can be!

Next year we should have another meet n' greet, yes?

Back