• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Any LGBT riders?

tvgal2000

I love to lurk!
It's always nice to meet other LGBT riders, especially at the National, so I was wondering if there are any other LGBT riders planning on going to Bloomsburg?

I was thinking it would be great to have a meet n' greet at the rally.:wave
Whaddya think?
If you don't want to post online, feel free to send me a message.

Good idea, TVgal2000. We are a diverse club, after all. :idea:idea:groovy
You may want to contact the rally chairs for a time and sight.

Thanks Maria & Womanridge!
I'm hoping that others will be interested too! It would be great to meet other LGBT BMW riders - I know they're out there! (no pun intended! :doh)

I'll be there too....a meet up or group ride would be cool

I'll keep people posted as to what's planned at Bloomsburg - I was thinking a meet n' greet would be a great way for people to network and have a chance to chat. I would love to meet more LGBT riders - I've met a few at past National rallies. It would be great to encourage more diversity too!

I'll post more as things firm up and definitely more as the rally gets closer!
Feel free to PM me or post so I have some idea of how many people would be interested.:wave

Ok, one more quick question......

How many MOA members is it going to take to help pull my foot out of my mouth?

Feeling pretty sheepish.....

Ken

Folks are just folks. It is refreshing that the topic is broached.

It doesn't matter what you ride, it only matters that you ride. :brow

just wanted to bump this topic to see if there were any more people interested in meeting.... post or send me a PM... I'd like to know how many people are interested so I can let the seminars chair (hi Deb!:wave) know so we can have an appropriate size space to meet!

Thanks! And hope you all are out riding these days!

Back