• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Boxer Owners in Inland Empire Area? (Spokane/CDA)

• Thread starter MechanicalAnimal
  • Start date
M

MechanicalAnimal

Just switched from a K-bike to a new R1200GSA 30th Anniv and am interested in meeting owners/riders in the area for rides and general camaraderie. 43yo rider on two wheels for 30 years. Mostly paved stuff but with this new machine wanting to explore more of the "dirty" side of riding (within reason!) :D

Hi 110587

I live in CDA and ride a GS. I am an old retired guy and have to limit my dailey miles due to an old man's back, but I still enjoy riding my GS. I often take my fly fishing gear and head up the CDA river in the summer.

Do airhead owner/riders "count"?

79 R65 about to be pulled from wintering in a friend's barn, and due for some pre-season rehab this spring.

Marty in Spokane Valley

Just joined back up

I also just got a GS. I'm also a former K-Bike owner. I've had my new steed out on the gravel just a little bit, but I'm looking to do a bit more exploring next summer. It would be great to have some company. I'm also new to the Spokane Area. Let me know if you'd like to get coffee or go for a ride some time.

Back