• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Skene P3 Flasher Mode When Off

Is there a way to wire the P3 controller so that the flasher mode still works after turning the key off like the standard 4 way flashers work on the 2010 R1200RT?

Currently I have the P3 wired thru a Fuzebloack that is triggered thru the front marker light.

TIA,
tsp
2010 R1200RT

Yes, I believe it has this feature, but you have to wire up the P3 to the battery to make it work that way. Since yours is switched, it will not work unless you rewire it. The instructions will tell you how to use it in flasher mode with the key off.

Parking Light Option

The trick to doing this (assuming you trigger your LEDs from the front parking lights) is to turn your front parking lights on. This can be done by switching your turn signal on and holding it immediately after turning off the bike. Your front parking lights and tail light will turn on and remain on.

HTH,
tsp

Is there a way to wire the P3 controller so that the flasher mode still works after turning the key off like the standard 4 way flashers work on the 2010 R1200RT?

Currently I have the P3 wired thru a Fuzebloack that is triggered thru the front marker light.

TIA,
tsp
2010 R1200RT

On non-'RT models you can simply wire the P3 Lights controller to the tail light, as this also comes on when the parking lights are turned on.

Back