• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Food Vendors @ the 2011 Rally

;) Well..it's just been announced by the MOA BOD that the critically acclaimed TV chef Bobby Flay has 'Thrown Down' the Gauntlet by taking part in this years Rally with his show...
)

Really? Might actually get my wife to go now. Any more details?

Some of you may have eaten at Stephs subs at the ralley.Nice lady who said some really nice things about the crowd.I called the shop this past week and found that she had been ordered out of her house due to the flooding.Please send thoughts/prayers her way.Ed

Sorry to hear that, I did have a great sub at Steph's. OK, two great subs. Hope all those great folks can recover quickly from those really devastating floods.

I got a message from Steph last week. Yes - she got flooded out. But she said that this isn't the first time and folks in town know what to do. They rolled up their sleeves and dug into the cleanup.

She appreciated hearing that MOA folks were concerned and expressed her gratitude for being invited to the rally.

Back