• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW garage door opener

It works for Helen as well..almost EVERY TIME we pull up to the barn and I go in to roll up the door to put the bikes in...I get a honk-honk ...never gets old:love

She says her opener works quite well! :D

I must have a mechanical or electrical problem. When I try it, the garage door opens and a frying pan comes flying out and hits me in the head.:dunno

Ralph Sims

I must have a mechanical or electrical problem. When I try it, the garage door opens and a frying pan comes flying out and hits me in the head.

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The 1st man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done at their house. He said that it took a couple of days but on the 3rd day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The 2nd man had married a woman from Florida. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. He told them that the 1st day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the 3rd day his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The 3rd man had married an Indiana girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot food on the table for every meal. He said the 1st day he didn't see anything, the 2nd day he didn't see anything, but by the 3rd day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to put on a dirty shirt out of the hamper, fix himself a peanut butter sandwich, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper.

Good thing he didn't own a bike... he'd probably be trying to find a Proctologist.

Back