• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Seen any good movies?

Code Two on TCM today

C2Lobby.jpg

http://wheredangerlives.blogspot.com/2010/06/code-two-1953.html

LAPD motor units circa 1953. Main character played by Ralph Meeker... must be RM day on TCM...am now watching The Dirty Dozen he also is in
The cast has a lot of familiar faces...even a bit by Chuck Connors talking to Keenan Wynne near the end of movie. And the GS'n scenes on the Hydra-Glides were "interesting". Who needs knobbies and ground clearance?
The MSF-ish motor training looks familiar...the moving obstacles gauntlet needs to be used today:laugh

Found this article of Keenan on a BMW (on Google) from Jeff Deans page.He was reviewing a /2 for Cycle magazine from that era
http://bmwdean.com/wynn.jpg

Last edited:
About the only thing we've seen in the theater lately was Blue Jasmine- Cate Blanchett is amazing but the rest of the film was just OK. Other than that we regularly watch various flicks on Netflix...

Waiting for
New Coen Bros
American Hustler
And the whole upcoming run of Awards hopefuls.
Oh, and Captain Phillips is now at our local 2nd run theater- for 3.00. We might swing in to see it if we get the chance.

"Triplets of Belville"

this thread has been dormant thought I would wake it up.

Its an animation of the highest quality!! It has a lot going for it! the creator/ director/ animator is genial!
Its a cycling movie my other passion!
Even tough its French you dont have to know the language.
Enjoy
A few more I like :

Fried green tomatoes.
Life is Beautiful
(Roberto Benigni,s other movies are hilarious) IE: Johnny Stechino
Lock stock and two smoking barrels
Waking Ned Devine
Aint in it for my health
( story about Levon Helm from The Band)
Also just saw CHEF Probably some of his best stuff

Try "Get Low" with Robert Duvall, Bill Murray, and Sissy Spacek. I probably wouldn't have watched it but I stumbled across a great review. Glad I did.

Back