• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RT comfort seat takes a hike

S

slaniac

Finally rode my last painful bit to the 49er Rally in Auburn. Now if you know me, and have seen my bio, you know that I live in Auburn. That's how truely uncomfortable the comfort seat was.
I had set up a time with Bill Meyer for Sat. On Thursday I wandered down to the event to see what was up, and asked Bill (Rocky) Meyer if he could start. He did, and by later that evening I was in heaven. Really nice seat...comforable and great looking. If you're looking to have a custom seat made, look this guy up. This may be a bit spammy, but I think others should know about one of the possibilities out there.:clap

Thanks for the idea slaniac...mind if I steal it? :)

245950-M.jpg

Bill's seat not for me

I have a Bill Meyer seat on my RT and will replace it as soon as money allows. I find it more painful then the stock seat. I mailed it back once for a refit, tried seat jacks, bar backs but still want off the bike in about 1 hour.:cat

Back