• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Salty Fog Riders Rally 2011

Bob and Mary,

I can not express how much fun it was. It was good to meet both of you.

It was also good to finally meet everyone else that I have seen posts from. Some really good company and friends were made. :dance

Hope to see everyone out there on the road some time. :thumb

Sorry I have not posted sooner. Work has come at me with vengeance and I sit in Las Vegas NV right writing this. Dang boss would not let me ride out here and I had to fly.. Sacrilegious I say...

I have a bunch of pictures thanks Mary!! I will be getting them on disk and will be sending them to you.

Also.. for those that might want to know.. I know I do.. Mary made this Crock Pot soup.. All I can say is WOW.. So ... I have to know how and what you put in it so I can make it.. IF and that is a BIG IF.. you go hungry then it is your fault.. :brad

I can tell you that I have already started on planning to attend again and I am looking forward to it.

Thanks for the great Salty Fog Rally!!

Mack

We are glad that our little rally was such an enjoyable part of your long journey from Texas! And food, it does play a big role for us and always hope that it is enjoyed. It seems that the soup was a hit! We all had a wonderful time eh? I will pm you regarding where to send the DVD (we are in Larry's River for a few more weeks).

SOME PRE RIDE REPORT TEASER PICTURES...

I did not have a picture of Mary and her soup but here's one shot. Your pictures may have a more accurate shot. However....Mary At The Barn...

DSC05438.jpg

Some food shots.......

DSC05420.jpg

DSC05423.jpg

DSC05424.jpg

...and our favorite food shot is.....

DSC05494.jpg

Back to you with pm Mac! - Bob

Remembering & happy thoughts

As I prepare to feast this Thanksgiving, I'll be sure to reflect on the new friends we met this year. Here's hoping your team wins, the family's happy & we do it again!
Ride well... happy trails everyone. Dara & John :drink

As I prepare to feast this Thanksgiving, I'll be sure to reflect on the new friends we met this year. Here's hoping your team wins, the family's happy & we do it again!
Ride well... happy trails everyone. Dara & John :drink

Good times enjoyed and shared indeed. It's good to have a designated day that helps us all think about blessings you have in the midst of uncertain times. Dang!.... I think I'm having a tiny Tim moment. Enjoy :wave:usa - Bob

;) I'm still waiting for the ride report, so I can remember how much fun I had. Wait a second - I had to cancel out of the trip because of work. What do I hear from Bob, nothing, not an even a " sorry about your luck - not" or "the steaks were great" nope nothing.
If you are doing it next year, I am in.

;) I'm still waiting for the ride report, so I can remember how much fun I had. Wait a second - I had to cancel out of the trip because of work. What do I hear from Bob, nothing, not an even a " sorry about your luck - not" or "the steaks were great" nope nothing.
If you are doing it next year, I am in.

Sent PM. Next year: Sept. 2-7. Ride report is slow getting going due to my slow assembly of pictures ( well over 2,000 to choose from now!) However, you will be getting a DVD of all pictures.... just as will be done for all who registered. So now you can have the Salty Fog Riders Rally inked in for Sept. Glad that you are intending to make it. - Bob

Last night when I wrote my last post - I thought I was being funny - my humor is too dry. I had a smile on my face when i posted, sorry if I sounded miffed. :blush It is nice that you-all had a grand time and look forward to next September

Last night when I wrote my last post - I thought I was being funny - my humor is too dry. I had a smile on my face when i posted, sorry if I sounded miffed. :blush It is nice that you-all had a grand time and look forward to next September

dang that's ok....... However, no steak but lots of fish...... at least this year's crowd got a good feed. Hopefully we can get something like that on the BBQ next year when you get up. :eat:eat:eat - Bob

Back