• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Southern Wisconsin Tech day / Barley therapy Feb 26

mikegates

Total Freak
Southern Wisconsin Air Head Tech day / Barley therapy Feb 26, 2011

Thinking of having a Airhead tech day / barley therapy day on feb 26th in Eagle,Wi We would have some heads and cylinders to put back on a 95 R100 RT, A transmission swap on a 75/5, and a drivshaft boot and spline lube on a /2. We could use some help on the trans swap. Have some local barley on tap and grill some grass fed burgers Email if intrested mgates@wi.rr.com or Mike 262-617-6350

Last edited:
.... but Mike, we're not supposed to wake up until just before the Pec Swap Meet! You're breakin' with tradition.
Sure!! I would like nothing better than to escape to Eagle in February. Great idea!

:thumb

we look to have a nice turn out. I will stay in touch. If anyone needs to do any thing to a bike let me know and we will discuss and see who can help.

In Eagle? Really? I'll tell Brian - - he's great at getting in the way. :)

I'll tell him about it Scott, and I may be able to make it also Mike. I think I am around on those dates. I'll put in notice with the wife. I won't be working on my bikes, and I have some limited knowledge.

I think we are going to have a good turnout! Everyone please PM me with your e-mail so I can keep you informed with the other not on this list!

Also who is the expert on plug shorting method of carb balance? I can do the vaccum port with my manometer , but I think we should do a comparison between the two. for fun

:bottle

I'll tell him about it Scott, and I may be able to make it also Mike. I think I am around on those dates. I'll put in notice with the wife. I won't be working on my bikes, and I have some limited knowledge.

You could make sure the tires have air.

Oh wait....

510716748_vXNYg-M-1.jpg

Me in background trying not to wet myself laughing. (compliant hair, REALLY bad hat)
"No, no, you just go ahead". :lol:rofl

Yes, I could have burst into flames riding the 2000 feet to the dead end and back.
:ha
Is everybody in IL like you and Wezul?
Never ever ever fall down. As my son would say when he a a little guy.:D
No, Wezul and I are both paranoid. He more then me.:buds

Yes, I could have burst into flames riding the 2000 feet to the dead end and back.
Is everybody in IL like you and Wezul?

You could ask many people and I am pretty sure that the general consensus would be "NO!".
At least in regards to yours truly.
Does that give you enough to work with?
Can't wait to see these replies. :ha

You knuckleheads! I just can't quit you two!

Mike, my brother is coming with Brian M to prove the supremacy of shorting sticks over mercury.:D

I will be there also. I may need an address though.

Back