• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2nd Annual Classic Bike and Blues Festival

nplenzick

June 18, 2011 Tinicum Park, Erwinna , Pa. about 10 miles north of New Hope along the banks of the Delaware River will be the second annual Art of the Bike Classic Bikes and Blues Festival.
I didn't make it last year since I was attending the GA MTN Rally but a few of my friends did and they said it was fantastic. It was held in Frenchtown, NJ and it pretty much shut the town down from the large crowds so their moving it to the Pa. side of the river at Bucks Counties beautiful Tinicum Park. Plenty of room for the crowds and camping for those who wish to do an over night event.
This is simply a beautiful park and is nestled in between the Delaware River and the Delaware canal. This would also be a great spot for a BMW regional rally too!
Rain date is June 19. More information can be found at http://artofthebike.com/

Well, I have a classic bike and I like the blues. :thumb I'll have to put this on the calendar. IIRC, this is also near Vansant airport, a nice place to gather on weekends and look at planes and bikes.

Me too!

Well, I have a classic bike and I like the blues. :thumb I'll have to put this on the calendar. IIRC, this is also near Vansant airport, a nice place to gather on weekends and look at planes and bikes.

Yup! Just above Headquarters Road on Rt 32. On the calendar, let's do it!

Just thought I would bump this up. It's this Saturday and so far the weather looks great ( Sunday is the rain date). Here's hoping for a good turn out as this area could really use high quality motorcycle event.

I'll be there also (look for short, fat, old guy in an Aerostich Roadcrafter.. oh, that's all of us!)

Just a travel note: Rt 32 is closed just south of the park, so for those coming from the souf - you'll either be taking a detour into the wilds of Bucks County or cross into NJ at NoHope, and take Rt 29 up to Frenchtown (nice ride actually.) If you're coming from the east - just stay on the NJ side until Frenchtown, cross the bridge and you're about there.

I should be arriving between 11-12.. black R12R with pinstripes.

This turned out to be a great event in only it's second year. Great location with lots of room to grow. 2600 attendees showed up to see some great bikes, vendors, and listen to some great music. Lot's of smiling faces. This has all the makings of a national vintage event. Look for greater things next year!

Back