• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

End of crappy weekend..

cat0020

Well,
It's been a wet Memorial Day weekend for Philadelphia region.
I cleaned the bike all weekend to get a few hours of riding in just this afternoon..

Attachments

• dsc00089.jpg
    dsc00089.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,159
Saturday was a wet one, after cleaning the bike for an hour, I went out and rode in the rain for two hours.. then it's back in the garage to clean it all over.

Attachments

• dsc00081.jpg
    dsc00081.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,197
I think I've had enough practice riding int he rain this weekend.
close to 1600 miles in three days, I think more than 600 were in the rain.

Attachments

• dsc00088.1.jpg
    dsc00088.1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 506
Okay, one last picture.. looks like I've traveled to the Bayou..

Attachments

• dsc00087.jpg
    dsc00087.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 519
Eric Blume said:
Does that machine wheelie good with all that weight that far back and high?
Bike looks great. Hope you had a great ride.

I stuffed all the wet clothes into the GIVI case and the rear luggage.. I think they have gorwn moldy by the end of the weekend.. washer and dryer have been working none stop since last night.
The bike is a standard 02 cobalt blue, with a pearl white front fairing and some SOLAS reflective tape allover it. After nightfall, the bike is really visible when light shines on it. The bike does get more attention than it used to while in stock outfit.

cat0020 said:
Saturday was a wet one, after cleaning the bike for an hour, I went out and rode in the rain for two hours.. then it's back in the garage to clean it all over.

Been there and done that. Nice looking bike. Last November I did about 1500 miles of rain over 2 days, it get's demoralizing after a while. I don't mind the rain so much on the slab, but the trucks really get on my nerves :)

Back