• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Who will be the GS Giant?

Randy, glad to hear you are home safe! I'm so glad to have met you and look forward to our next 2-up adventure!

Anyone heard from Joe H. yet?

How about Robert? Lots of folks asking if Robert is ok. Please check in!

No hear, but;

Joe left without a goodbye, but Joe Hutt is quite a good guy and worthy rider, friend:). Robert and I spoke as he headed for Vermont home. He was Aok as we mended his windscreen crack with wire. He had a wonderful time, even with his falls...Seems most of us had some kind a fall off:) Both you guys check in! My rear flat tire at rally departure came home safe and now ooozes Slime from the tiny nail hole on my garage floor, day after, tire is tired:)...me too. Randy:thumb

AltRider rides the Seven Mountain Ramble

Wish I could have gone on this ride... well, at least my bike did. I lent my HP2e to Harold of GiantLoop after he *promised* not to bash the Ti pipes on the rocks. :ha

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gUCRoMMw7vA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The awards ceremony for the Track Competition

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lc-QVdn-8pA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Turns out that there was a scoring error on third place, which wound up going to Rick Trimble of TN. Rick got him a trophy sent to him in the mail.

Gs giant update

Stay tuned for more GS Giant events in the works! 2012 will be MO Bigger and MO better! :lurk

looks like a great time, despite the weather. you guys are hardy.

ian

ps => rik... missouri is where they make the beef. :nod

I vote Scott as the official videographer of GSG!

Again, sorry I missed this. Timing just didn't work out.

Plan ahead for a Spring GSG event! I'm working on something for the weekend of April 20-22, 2012.

Thanks for the vote of official videographer. My movie maker program s acting up and not letting me use my GoPro footage. I was hoping to have had day 2 and 3 done but it might take longer than expected.

Fall (down) Riders

Mike,Ernie,Lynn,my bike,Scott.

Attachments

• P1060508.jpg
    P1060508.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 93
Back