• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Who will be the GS Giant?

More pics ...

Rider-9-M.jpg

Rider-11-M.jpg

Rider-12-M.jpg

Rider-14-M.jpg

Rider-15-M.jpg

Rider-16-M.jpg

Rider-17-M.jpg

Rider-18-M.jpg

Rider-19-M.jpg

Rider-20-M.jpg

Rider-13-M.jpg

more to come - action pics and bikes!

Thank you from Qu?®bec

hi from Qu?®bec :wave

Sorry for my english is not very good

first time on MOA rally ...fantastique :thumb

GS-Giant very cool :clap

Next time i want to see you again on gs-giant All Be Back:thumb

Thank you very much MOA for and the benevole for the great 4 days

GS Riders if you come to Qu?®bec and you will ride on nice trail go to

www.ridaventure.ca

My name on the forum is : Bill La Sauterelle

What is my score or position on gs giant ? :banghead

Attachments

• Rider-13-M.jpg
    Rider-13-M.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 161
Great time

Made it back to Florida, all safe and sound with our small contingent...

A big thanks to all the time and effort spent in creating a great time for all. I wish I could have taken more advantage of all that was offered. Ian and Tracy, you did a great job. Thanks to Dan for bringing the small bikes. There were many great ideas rolled into one big GS event.

We finally picked up some cool weather when we crossed the Florida State Line. Who would of thought 82 degrees :dunno

Anyway even though I could not take advantage of everything, the millions of small details were noticed and appreciated. See you at the next one.

Yes, a great GS Giant and Rally

Didn't get to run the Gypsy Tour or play in the mud on the GS Giant, but have a much treasured booklet. Volunteering was the next best thing for this year - we had a great time helping out, even though it was just a tad bit warm! The trip home in two days of rain and cool temperatures was refreshing.

We hope everyone made it home safe.

Congrats to Josh, Dan and everyone who played. A HUGE well-done to Ian and Tracy. We definitely need to do this again, and more often.

Cheers, Bruce

Riders meeting

Everyone paying attention

Attachments

• riders meeting.jpg
    riders meeting.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 110
Huge thanks!!!

By the way, I've seen many posts thanking Ian and myself for puting together the GS Giant competition but I feel there are major thanks due to Chris Dawe (Statdawg) who helped coordinate the efforts and also to Myrl Stone (Bokrijder) who was responsible for building that excellent track.

Without their efforts, the track competition would not have happened. (not to mention the quality play time had by all on Saturday!)

THANKS GUYS!!!! :wave

ME TOO!! Big Thanks to all of you, Ian, Tracy, Myrl, Chris, Dylan, BMW PC dudes, and all those who played. It was great seeing old friends and making many new ones as well, can't wait till next year, just have to train Deb to drive the truck so I can come and play in Giant activities next year.

Dan

ME TOO!! Big Thanks to all of you, Ian, Tracy, Myrl, Chris, Dylan, BMW PC dudes, and all those who played. It was great seeing old friends and making many new ones as well, can't wait till next year, just have to train Deb to drive the truck so I can come and play in Giant activities next year.

Dan

Me three! Big Thanks to you guys for putting on an amazing week of fun, food, great beer and even greater people.
Looking forward to riding with us next year Lt Dan. Get her trained on that truck ASAP!:thumb

Gypsy Tour and GS Giant

Alain Kaldewaay
July 29, 2011
BMW MOA
Gypsy Tour, GS Giant
2011, 39th Rally Bloomsburg, PA

Dear Reader and organizers:
Thank you so much for your generous time donation and organizing the 2011, 39th MOA Rally. As you all know, BMW riders and motorcycle families and individuals in our community love these types of events. ItÔÇÖs good for the economy and makes us all feels like we are part of one big motorcycle family. If it wasnÔÇÖt for the Gypsy Tour and GS Giant, I think we would have not joined you all, at this big event. We hope and anticipate that these events will continue onward.
Again thank you for your time donation and generous support to make this event happen. We hope to see you all next year at the GS Giant competitions.
Sincerely,
Alain Kaldewaay
DAK Rider

Polarbear is HOME:)

Just got home today(Sat.) as one riding from the West Coast, took me a tad longer to make home! My coldest day riding too, at 52 degrees approaching the Sierra Nevada Eastern slope this AM just after daybreak:). 114 in Kansas crossing, nearly killed me off but this GS Giant still has the grit to get r done:). To ALL my newfound GS Giant friends(an understatement), THANKS for a wonderful time, comraderie we all had throughout the week and FEW rally attendees probably had the fun times we GS'ers had during our week of GS'in all about PA.. Outstanding:). We are family, never forgotten and always an exciting day to know we do all this again, sooner or later:). Keep the spirit alive, ride well, Happy Trails from the "Polarbear"Randy Owens....PS; Stay in touch ALL:), my total ride came in at 8255 miles:):thumb:dance

Some great photos by Jon Beck

Thanks, Jon, for shooting some of the GS Giant action.

NA10516-L.jpg

NA10566-L.jpg

NA10867.jpg

NA10715.jpg

NA10891.jpg

NA11001.jpg

NA11053-M.jpg

NA11077.jpg

NA11192.jpg

NA11264.jpg

NA11280.jpg

Awesome shots! :clap