Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the GS Giant?

Thumbs up Huge thanks!!!

By the way, I've seen many posts thanking Ian and myself for puting together the GS Giant competition but I feel there are major thanks due to Chris Dawe (Statdawg) who helped coordinate the efforts and also to Myrl Stone (Bokrijder) who was responsible for building that excellent track.

Without their efforts, the track competition would not have happened. (not to mention the quality play time had by all on Saturday!)

THANKS GUYS!!!!

ME TOO!! Big Thanks to all of you, Ian, Tracy, Myrl, Chris, Dylan, BMW PC dudes, and all those who played. It was great seeing old friends and making many new ones as well, can't wait till next year, just have to train Deb to drive the truck so I can come and play in Giant activities next year.

Dan
    GSMmotoRent.com
    8459 St. Hwy. 73
    Townsend, TN 37882
    865-448-6090

Quote Originally Posted by fotopat View Post
    hey Photopat - great people shots!

i will e-mail you with an upload location... these would look good in the ON.

Ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '06 HP2e

My trip from the GS Giant and Rally

Quote Originally Posted by LtDan View Post
    ME TOO!! Big Thanks to all of you, Ian, Tracy, Myrl, Chris, Dylan, BMW PC dudes, and all those who played. It was great seeing old friends and making many new ones as well, can't wait till next year, just have to train Deb to drive the truck so I can come and play in Giant activities next year.

Dan
    Me three! Big Thanks to you guys for putting on an amazing week of fun, food, great beer and even greater people.
    Looking forward to riding with us next year Lt Dan. Get her trained on that truck ASAP!
    I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return. Please ask me to wait.
    Any tool if used improperly can be used as a hammer.

Gypsy Tour and GS Giant

Alain Kaldewaay
    July 29, 2011
    BMW MOA
    Gypsy Tour, GS Giant
    2011, 39th Rally Bloomsburg, PA

Dear Reader and organizers:
    Thank you so much for your generous time donation and organizing the 2011, 39th MOA Rally. As you all know, BMW riders and motorcycle families and individuals in our community love these types of events. ItÔÇÖs good for the economy and makes us all feels like we are part of one big motorcycle family. If it wasnÔÇÖt for the Gypsy Tour and GS Giant, I think we would have not joined you all, at this big event. We hope and anticipate that these events will continue onward.
    Again thank you for your time donation and generous support to make this event happen. We hope to see you all next year at the GS Giant competitions.
    Sincerely,
    Alain Kaldewaay
    DAK Rider

awesome video

as linked from the GS Giant Facebook Page....

Polarbear is HOME:)

Just got home today(Sat.) as one riding from the West Coast, took me a tad longer to make home! My coldest day riding too, at 52 degrees approaching the Sierra Nevada Eastern slope this AM just after daybreak. 114 in Kansas crossing, nearly killed me off but this GS Giant still has the grit to get r done. To ALL my newfound GS Giant friends(an understatement), THANKS for a wonderful time, comraderie we all had throughout the week and FEW rally attendees probably had the fun times we GS'ers had during our week of GS'in all about PA.. Outstanding. We are family, never forgotten and always an exciting day to know we do all this again, sooner or later. Keep the spirit alive, ride well, Happy Trails from the "Polarbear"Randy Owens....PS; Stay in touch ALL, my total ride came in at 8255 miles

Some great photos by Jon Beck

Thanks, Jon, for shooting some of the GS Giant action.

Awesome shots!

ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '06 HP2e

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Just got home today(Sat.) ,
    Randy- Happy to hear you are back home safe. It was great to meet and ride with you, I also learned a lot. We did have a good week, I hope we can all get together and do it again.

Cheers
    Rick

Great video!

Sweet video Clay!
    I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return. Please ask me to wait.
    Any tool if used improperly can be used as a hammer.

Randy, glad to hear you are home safe! I'm so glad to have met you and look forward to our next 2-up adventure!

Anyone heard from Joe H. yet?

How about Robert? Lots of folks asking if Robert is ok. Please check in!

No hear, but;

Joe left without a goodbye, but Joe Hutt is quite a good guy and worthy rider, friend. Robert and I spoke as he headed for Vermont home. He was Aok as we mended his windscreen crack with wire. He had a wonderful time, even with his falls...Seems most of us had some kind a fall off Both you guys check in! My rear flat tire at rally departure came home safe and now ooozes Slime from the tiny nail hole on my garage floor, day after, tire is tired...me too. Randy

SpeedTV.com

AltRider rides the Seven Mountain Ramble

Wish I could have gone on this ride... well, at least my bike did. I lent my HP2e to Harold of GiantLoop after he *promised* not to bash the Ti pipes on the rocks.