• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Music?

You can get Paul Thorn's latest CD (Pimps and Preachers) over at Amazon.com as an MP3 download for $5.99. Awesome band!

Rally Music

Man it's hard to get one over on MOA members! Although we are not completely settled on all of the music entertainment, as guess we can let just ONE cat out of the bag.

Yes Paul Thorn has graciously excepted our invitation to join our rally on Friday night!
I personally spoke with him and the band at a show in Muscle Shoals, Al. Just a couple of weeks ago and they are very excited to be coming back to the International Rally.

We will be announcing more entertainment in the weeks to come, be sure we are working very hard to provide a variety of quality music for your entertainment.

I ask anyone interested in expanding their rally experience to volunteer for any position. I know I will need some volunteers to help with entertainment and I am sure you will enjoy the time we spend together. It is always a BLAST!

Lee#145612

U 2 Fans

U2 will be in the New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ on July 20th. Not far from the rally site.

Back