• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Music?

Well, since the name of one of the Rally Chairpersons is RocRoc, I would fully expect there would be rock music at the Rally. :thumb

RocRoc to the white courtesy phone please.. :wave

I thought the 2 acts the last 2 days rocked pretty hard. They were more blues oriented than say, hair bands, but they sure tore it up!

Rally Music

Just to let everybody know, we are already working hard on the music for the rally! There is a lot of cat herding to do before we settle on exact entertainment but rest assured there WILL be some serious rockin' goin on!!

Stay tuned for more details!!

Lee
2011 Entertainment Chairman:violin

Tennesee Rally Music

The music on Friday night was great! The bands on Saturday night, sucked. The one one guy walked out on to the stage hammered...
Ron

We really enjoyed Paul Thorn at last year's rally. I even ordered a couple of his CDs from his website.

We ride BMWs. They are heavy. They are metal. Therefore it logically follows that we all like heavy metal. Doesn't it?

I've enjoyed all the acts at the nationals that I have attended, but my favorite to date has been Asleep at the Wheel at the Du Quoin National. :bow

Just to let everybody know, we are already working hard on the music for the rally! There is a lot of cat herding to do before we settle on exact entertainment but rest assured there WILL be some serious rockin' goin on!!

Lee

Could you look into Kelley Hunt from Lawrence Kansas

She would be great at a rally

Lee

Rock is good...as long as it has a banjo, mando and fiddle player in it!

We ride BMWs. They are heavy. They are metal. Therefore it logically follows that we all like heavy metal. Doesn't it?

Some of us old airheads see it diffferently. We like it simple and we like the real thing. We like instruments that don't run on electricity and have strings (except for the harmonica).

Back