• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Tapatalk access

100,000+ miler
I can log in to this site on my iPhone using Safari, but when I try to log in through Tapatalk it won't accept my password.

Tapatalk account login works for the other forums I belong to. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tapatalk

because of this sites security software it is not compatible. We have tried to make it work and have been unsuccessful.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Too bad as the Tapatalk interface works well otherwise. I'll use it for viewing and Safari for posting, if need be.

It's our login system as required by secure services.
The plugin is a month old or so.

Just asking for confirmation that I can't access the forum via my Droid through Tapatalk.

No problemo if I can't due to website security.

Just putting in my $0.02 that it would be nice if logon worked especially sine this site claims to be compatible with Tapatalk and was one of the reasons I purchased Tapatalk. If you are not going to fix or cannot fix the issue, then you should disable the popup indicating compatibility.

When/where do you see any popups? I've never seen one...I don't access the site via a smartphone, though. If such things do show up, then the office needs to hear about this.

Using the process of logging onto forum first through Account Management, then clicking link for system gen password works! Finally back onto forum throught Tapatalk on my iPhone4 & my Kindle Fire. Wouldn't have solved it without forum discussion. Thanks!! :brad

Can't Log In To TapaTalk

As I find the iphone spreading its tentacles into my life...

I have tried the mobile app Tapa Talk on the phone.
No problem reading the MOA Forums, but can't seem
to log in. And of course I don't get any of the pictures
as a visitor.

Is it just me?? Should I be able to get full forum
functions from a mobile device?

Okay, I'm in...

Thanks to Kurt for moving my post to this thread...didn't even realize it was lurking down here at the bottom of the list.

I couldn't get the admin password to work at first, I was using the PC and then putting the code into the iphone.

Then I obtained the password using the iphone (in Safari) and putting that code in got me logged into Tapa Talk.

Now to figure out the mobile app better....

I have followed the instructions and can't get Tapatalk to work on my iPhone or iPad. Any ideas?

It's working for me. Did you follow the instructions in posts #19 and #20 above? If those don't do it, I don't know what the problem would be. Let us know how it turns out.

I have followed the instructions and can't get Tapatalk to work on my iPhone or iPad. Any ideas?

Make sure you are totally signed out of MOA on iPhone and iPad before you click on first link. If you aren't signed out and not having to resign in that's why it's not working. I've had it happen to me and you need to make sure your signed out of MOA first to click on top link... You sign in and click on second link.

Back