• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Track Day @ the Rally

RVs

We are going to the rally in our RV from Cincinnati. For us it would be better to get to Mid Ohio on Wed night and then go the rally site from the track day. Is there any place to park/camp at the track?

From the Rally-Chair perspective, we would really appreciate it if the RVs would arrive early at Beemerville, and stay parked for the duration. We'd like to avoid having the RVs rolling through the rally grounds to their campsite after the rally is in full-swing, if we can avoid it.

:)

Thanks!

Sue

Take a virtual lap!

Folks:

FWIW ... go here to take a virtual lap at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Track: http://www.midohio.com/school/media/MidOhioLap_high.mov

Print out the track map to go with it and begin pre-visualization ... OOOOMMM, OOOOMMM, OOOOMMM ... i am one with the track ... OOOOMMM, OOOOMMM, OOOOMMM ... i am one with the track ...

(hmm, guess it's a good thing to be ATGATT then if I'm one with the track) ;-)

Getting in Mid Ohio on Thursday for track day

I see on the Mid Ohio web site that it says you need the full access pass (for Superbike and Vintage Days) to get into the track on weekdays. Has the MOA made arrangements for people from the rally to get into the track for riding or the lunch laps? It appears you have to pay for both weekends to get into the track on Thursday only! That can't be correct can it???

Thanks,
Steve in KY

Steve, you can get into the track for the track day without paying for the the other events. I am trying to secure camping for those that wish to stay there wednesday night prior to going to the rally, or the track day. I hope to have something posted here soon. But if you have signed up for the BMW activities, you will be able to get in during the day on thursday.

lorazepam said:
I am trying to secure camping for those that wish to stay there wednesday night prior to going to the rally, or the track day. I hope to have something posted here soon. But if you have signed up for the BMW activities, you will be able to get in during the day on thursday.

That would be great. We're taking our toy hauler up Wed. to the track and then from the track to Lima. When I asked before I was told to set up at Lima then go to the track. That just doesn't make sense. Let me know when you find something out. I tried to find something close to camp on Wed but camping at the track would be great.

Well I just signed up for my first track day. Hopefully Loraz comes through with the camping on Wednesday so that we can a mini-rally before the big thing. Yeehaaa!!!

Last edited:
Called Bonnie at Sport Bike Track Time and she said the we should enter at gate #3 (registration gate) and then she will probably be set up in front of garage #7. She will be in the Sport Bike Track Time RV.

Back