• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Schneiders Flip a Lever

G

GREGFUESS

Anyone know if these are still available? I saw a post a few years old talking about them, and have heard great things. But google turns up empty. So does the Flea Market and IBMWR.

Would love to come across one, new or used. As a last resort, anyone know if one could be cobbled together? Never see one, except in pictures. Any thoughts appreciated.

I believe the company itself is out of business. You would have to find one still in stock at a dealer or retailer outlet. They have been gone for a couple of years, IIRC.

You know, I used the cut 'n' paste feature on my browser, copied your thread title, pasted it to the Google web page, and came up with the answer to your question. Any particular reason why that won't work for you, no disrespect intended?

Obviously, there are some places that may still have this in stock, it's just time to beat the bushes and find them...I got one of those or a similar product for mine about a year ago locally... I don't find them particularly easy to use, I prefer the Vista Cruise product, but I'm not sure if they make them for my bike.

As Ted mentioned, Schneiders is out of business and they not easy to find. You might try looking for them not only advertised here in the Flea Market and over on the IBMWR marketplace, but also look for bikes for sale that advertise them as an included accessory and see if the seller will sell it separately. I got a nice hard-to-find Ohlins shock that way.

Schneider's archived website

flip_a_lever_out.jpg

You know, I used the cut 'n' paste feature on my browser, copied your thread title, pasted it to the Google web page, and came up with the answer to your question. Any particular reason why that won't work for you, no disrespect intended?

Obviously, there are some places that may still have this in stock, it's just time to beat the bushes and find them...I got one of those or a similar product for mine about a year ago locally... I don't find them particularly easy to use, I prefer the Vista Cruise product, but I'm not sure if they make them for my bike.

I guess you have super-Google or something, because when I used Shopping Google, nothing came up. No disrespect intended? Google turned all kinds of things up, of course, with many of the links no longer valid. Sure appreciate you sharing those great links though.

As Ted mentioned, Schneiders is out of business and they not easy to find. You might try looking for them not only advertised here in the Flea Market and over on the IBMWR marketplace, but also look for bikes for sale that advertise them as an included accessory and see if the seller will sell it separately. I got a nice hard-to-find Ohlins shock that way.

Schneider's archived website

flip_a_lever_out.jpg

Thanks Ted. I checked the Flea Market before posting, can using the search, turned up nothing. I will keep an eye on that and IBMWR, some other sites. Those things have some great reviews, and it sounds like the search will be worth the effort, eventually.

Back