• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GSA the way!

G

ghostrider1964

I travel at least a portion of dirt road everyday to work. It is not uncommon for me to turn a 40 mile one way commute to a 150 ride of dirt road...like these...:whistle
RTBrides2023.jpg

Bosque CR 3137
RTBrides2019.jpg

RTBrides2007.jpg

One of my riding buddies....
RTB10310022.jpg

Lawnguy from TWT on our haunted bridge:rocker
IMG_2852.jpg

All these places are my domain and more...my GSAs free me...this is why I am hosting the Roll the Bone Rally in my Back yard:thumb

killer pics. :thumb

so... Roll the Bones rally... this looks interesting.

ian

My guys and I have logged 1000s of miles over the last several months trying to get routes down to more manageable distances. our first route was like 472 miles in 14+ hours of killer riding literally. It proved tough for the KTM Super Enduro with us..he only 100 mile range...lol. Had revise routes to make it easier for folks that don't ride tankers like the GSA:dance The KTMs I ride with always have fuel issues. BTW...I showed the brothers in orange that the GSA is more than just a tractor. That SE dogged me for most of the trip and could never get past me. Course, as dry as it is, we all were covered in dust...Some stretches of 30 miles of talcum powder dust has a tendency to coat everything:thumb

Looks Interesting

Would love to see the map, once determined. It is a 4+ hour ride from Houston. But it would address my question of whether a GS is an R12R with camo underwear... :eek:). Are R12Rs allowed?

Would love to see the map, once determined. It is a 4+ hour ride from Houston. But it would address my question of whether a GS is an R12R with camo underwear... :eek:). Are R12Rs allowed?

All bikes are allowed. We will have all paved routes as well as mixes of dirt and paved. One on my staffers rides his S on the better dirt roads. I would not want to take one on Bosque CR 3137. Most of our routes have jump off points so can be extended or shortened to the riders desire. I am addicted to dirt so I got rid of my 09 RT for another GSA;)

Back