• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Why I love the HP2e

Visian

look out!!!
bwaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

862973817_Gb63n-XL.jpg

and.... :burnout

1045255237_3MkBE-XL.jpg

ian

Does this bike make my butt look fast?

That looks like way to much fun.

Ps: Brake lights on an MX track. What will they think of next?

we need to invent "autoknobs"... push a button and your tires change from street to dirt tread.

there is nothing quite like this bikes ability to pound some ground and then rail the pavement.

I am having a blast railing the pavement on the Rhino (aka GSA) and can't wait for some off road activity

I would love to ride an HP2E...I bet I would sell one ofm y GSAs:lurk I might try to trade my 08 GSA off and find an HP2E;)

I had to sell my RT to get one and was negotiating for one when Lone Star BMW came in with the low mile 04 GSA well farkled...The guy was asking 13500 for it. The evening after trading into the GSA I get a PM saying he would take 10,500!!!:banghead At that price I could have sold the RT and made the deal work with my bank wihout hurting me too bad:violin It will come in time...I am a bike whore:bikes

Back