Thread: Amarillo Texas Motel 6 Wednesday

Amarillo Texas Motel 6 Wednesday

I stayed at the motel 6 in amarillo on the east side on Wednesday October 6. There were 2 GS's from Georgia there, but I was unable to encounter the riders. I was caging it with family, and my 2.5 year old grandson was quite concerned in the morning that the two beemers were no longer in the parking lot. Were you there?

Quote Originally Posted by GSTom View Post
    I stayed at the motel 6 in amarillo on the east side on Wednesday October 6. There were 2 GS's from Georgia there, but I was unable to encounter the riders. I was caging it with family, and my 2.5 year old grandson was quite concerned in the morning that the two beemers were no longer in the parking lot. Were you there?

I am not from Georgia but I happen to have a GS and live in Amarillo.

I've stayed at that motel 6 but ride an R1150R or a K75 and wasn't there that day, but .... at least I know where it is.

Was it the one on the north side of the highway, or the one on the south side a block or so down the road.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

I own an older GS (1993) and used to take my then girlfriend now wife to Amarillo on dates. None of this is relevant, but brings back memories.

Did you eat the entire steak meal?
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    I've stayed at that motel 6 but ride an R1150R or a K75 and wasn't there that day, but .... at least I know where it is.

Was it the one on the north side of the highway, or the one on the south side a block or so down the road.
    The one on the north side. We enjoyed our stay there- nothing fancy, but clean and quiet.