• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Reno Street Vibrations

Well, I went. Huge waste of time.

Highlights:
Two HOG gangs face off on Virginia Street. Lot of Posers. (Is it really High School all over again?)
Blond cutie wearing chaps, and little else. *sigh* (Honey, can I take home one of those Eldorado girls? It's what I really want for Christmas... *duck*)
Watching female getting her breast tattoed in one of the 15 onsite tatoo parlors... really. Ouch, why do you need it to be bright red around the nipple again? (*ouch, hey honey - I need those ribs, um... can't we stay and watch this a little more? *OUCH*)
Great opportunity to bond with the waitress in Verdi, as a 5 hour traffic mess caused by I80 closure makes Verdi an Oasis. Got to meet a cool engineer named Byron who ran trains for Amtrak. It pays to say howdy to the old dude sittin by himself, eh?
Ran the RT at speed on the twisties, two up, passing the crotch rockets and the harley posers who couldn't keep up. (Honey, you can open your eyes now, can you give me a left signal, right signal, hold on - this Prius is gonna cut us off ...hey flip that guy back for me, would you? He needs to know we're number 1 too...)

Street Vibrations not my idea of a great time. Nice bikes on the street, though.

:lurk

Back