• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Traveling or live near Lake Powell ?

C

ChadleyGSPD

Hello BMW MOA members, (FIND AND KEEP MY DIGITAL CAMERA AT THESE COORDINATES)

I just finished the best adventure ride of my life last week.
It was a 10 day ride through West Texas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico, back through Texas to home.
The trip covered over 3000 miles, and I camped 6 out of 9 nights.

NEAR PAGE, ARIZONA RIDING AWAY FROM LAKE POWELL, I LOST MY DIGITAL CAMERA AT THESE COORDINATES.

N36 51.064 W111 20.018

If you find yourself in this part of the country, and would like to do a little geocache style treasure hunt, please help me out.

YOU CAN KEEP THE DIGITAL CAMERA !!

What I really need is the picture card inside the camera, containing around 100 photos or more from my trip.
These pics include my FIRST visit to the Grand Canyon, as well as tons of my FIRST trip on my FIRST BMW GS (1993 R100GSPD.)

It is hero time !

I left the camera on the south side of Highway 98, going East out of Page Arizona. I was at a dirt/sand turnaround just off of the highway.

This is a shot in the dark, but maybe someone can find the camera, and send me the picture card.

THANKS BMW MOA !!

PS... I'll be posting a ride report soon.

-Chadley

Last edited:
Hello BMW MOA members, (FIND AND KEEP MY DIGITAL CAMERA AT THESE COORDINATES)

I just finished the best adventure ride of my life last week.
It was a 10 day ride through West Texas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico, back through Texas to home.
The trip covered over 3000 miles, and I camped 6 out of 9 nights.

NEAR PAGE, ARIZONA RIDING AWAY FROM LAKE POWELL, I LOST MY DIGITAL CAMERA AT THESE COORDINATES.

N36 51.064 W111 20.018

If you find yourself in this part of the country, and would like to do a little geocache style treasure hunt, please help me out.

YOU CAN KEEP THE DIGITAL CAMERA !!

What I really need is the picture card inside the camera, containing around 100 photos or more from my trip.
These pics include my FIRST visit to the Grand Canyon, as well as tons of my FIRST trip on my FIRST BMW GS (1993 R100GSPD.)

It is hero time !

I left the camera on the south side of Highway 98, going East out of Page Arizona. I was at a dirt/sand turnaround just off of the highway.

This is a shot in the dark, but maybe someone can find the camera, and send me the picture card.

THANKS BMW MOA !!

PS... I'll be posting a ride report soon.

-Chadley

Welcome aboard Chadley , Tough way to land in the forum but.....in a neat example of help,communication,luck and members helping members one of the forum members just got a sidecase back. You can read about it in Regional Northeast. A thread about loss prevention and recovery has been started in gear. So you never know, you might just see it again. Good luck, Gary

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, Gary.
It is a little embarrasing to have that as my first post.

In an attempt to make more graceful my entrance to the BMWMOA Forum, please accept the following photo, taken of me the same day on which I lost the camera.
The background is the beautiful Lake Powell, and my bike a 1993 BMW R100GSPD.
-Chadley
aaaaaaPowell2010Niceone.jpg

Don't worry about the post Chadley you're doin' fine-you made it to Lake Powell! If you need more pictures you have a good reason to go back :D Gary

Back