• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pink Cadillac Ride

troyboy

Das Drogenhandler
Had my 1st weekend trip on my airhead. NavyDad and I left Chillicothe,Oh for the Pink Cadillac Diner in Lexington Va. Rt.39 in WV is a great road,had an enjoyable trip. Got in a little under 700 miles. My ride is a 78 r100/7, NavyDad had his new to him 96 1100 GS. Both old bikes did great, My seat needs a little padding (or I'm getting tender) But still not too bad for a 32 yr old machine. 2 guys riding 300 plus 1 way for a greasy burger-nothing weird about that is there?

Holy Moly! Almost 700 miles to eat at The Pink Cadillac! I have been there a few times and it is kind of neat, but that is long ride for Pink Cadillac. I am trying to figure out if it is weird or crazy. :)

Next time we are going to New England for the weekend to find some great clam chowder. :eat I just got the GS to be a stablemate for my RT and I wanted to take a trip on it just for giggles. Troyboy was deep into "Elvis Burger" withdrawal so we decided to go for it. Both bikes did great and we had a hoot on the mountain roads in W.V. and Va. Crazy? Maybe, but we have a lot of fun.

Back