• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RV chairperson ??

Trying to contact Mr. Lampe, to see if there are any RV sites left at the rally. No email response. Anyone know how I can contact him ?? Thanx.

- Bob # 1582

Rae and Ron Lampe only check their emails on the weekends....

We have two great camping sites for the RV enthusiasts this year, both are right on the grounds ÔÇô no long walks! 49 full hook-ups (water, electric, sewer) and 54 electric only sites (water is nearby).

I would recommend that you go to the RV links from the rally page and download the registration doc, and mail it in.

RV Information for Beemerville

:deal

Thanks, Sue. Since my 1st post, I received email from Ron Lampe telling me what I wanted to know. I asked if there were any RV sites still available, and Ron assured me that there were plenty of full hook-up and electric-only sites still available (and that the electric only sites had 30 amp hookups, necessary for an RV with an air conditioner). My reservation request is in the snail mail. Thanx - see y'all in July. :clap

RV Co-Chairs

Anyone else looking to e-mail us can use bmwmoarvchair05@hotmail.com and we'll get back to you asap. We get on the internet on weekends only via our cell phone. FYI all full hook-up sites are now taken and only electric only sites are available.

See you all at the rally!!!

Capt. Ron & Rae Lampe
RV Co-Chairs
bmwmoarvchair05@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Back