• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forma Boots - us source?

teepke

Hi!

Reading through the latest BMW ON I noted an ad for Forma Boots. In particular, a tasty looking touring/enduro boot, the GT. I reached out to the email address on the ad info@real-rider.com and the mail promptly bounced back. The website there http://real-rider.com is...erm...underdeveloped but I dropped an email on them (sales@) as well. Forma's site does not list any US distro... so, anyone know of any distro outlets for Forma boots? I'm curious why they had an ad in BMW ON if uh, there's no way to follow through. :brow

Thanks!
-tp

Forma Boots

Contact Harry or Catherine at Cima International. They are the importers of the Forma boots and they will certainly help you. 630-701-1601. They are also the distributor for Nolan helmets. Good Luck, as it is a nice boot. They did a vendor presentation at the Chicago Region BMW Owners Association monthly meeting about 10 days ago and from up close, they are a well made and competitively priced.

Thank you kindly for this information. During the interim I have researched all my options including trying on a pair of Sidi Disco Rain's that my neighbor uses (in my size even) and that has sold me. The Formas do seem quite a good boot but without having more product information at my disposal I've decided on the Sidi.

Best regards,
-tp

Not had good experience with responses from CIMA. Multiple e-mails and a voice message ignored when I was trying to order something. Took em off my list as potential sources of stuff.

Back