• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW Hard Bag Found in NH

rbertalotto

Good day Roy,
My name is Donna; I work for Whitehorse Gear in New Hampshire and have the pleasure of assisting many BMW customers while they order from our catalog. I received a call from someone in Cornish Maine who said he had found a BMW hard bag on his lawn. It contained several personal items, including a digital camera, but no ID. He asked for our assistance in reaching the BMW owner who may have lost 1/2 their luggage in his area. We thought of your group due to your location in the New England area. Would it be possible for you to do a posting with this information? I can also supply an email to reach the person who found the luggage. Please let me know if you can assist or if you have another group who might be willing to assist us in reuniting this lost bag with its owner. Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Donna Thompson

Whitehorse Gear
107 East Conway Road
Center Conway NH 03813-4012
1-800-531-1133
www.whitehorsegear.com

:clap:clap Cornish is where we thought that we lost it. Soundl like it could be our! I will contact them right away! Thank you ALL for this amazing response and caring! Will get back to you here about the outcome of the call. Thanks again :hug - Bob

..and the pixs in the digital camera may have a clue?

... maybe but the battery may be drained... needs special charger. Not sure what pictures may have helped though.

I have sent an email with pictures to the finder in Maine. Waiting on response. Amazing though isn't it? All of the assistance by so many is appreciated. - Bob

Last edited:
Back