• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

XM Antenna used with factory antenna

rgilroy

I just installed my Zumo 665 and mounted the XM antenna in the front of the bike near the front forks. great location but not the best reception. has anyone tried using the factory installed antenna modified to support the XM puck? this would give great reception with with clutter

The antenna interface is only to get the xm audio into the FM of radio. This does not affect XM reception.

03 1150RT if the existing fm antenna was not used but the mount was i think it would work the xm gm40 puck could then be mounted in the font of the bike. using the exist xm antenna

Back