• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trail of Tears

This is a reincarnation on the old Trail of Tears that hasn't been held for many years.

The Shawnee Area Riders Association, Chartered Club 618, is reviving this Rally. So it is an old/brand new (first time) Rally which will be a low key camping Rally.

I will be there and expect everyone who attends to have a good time.

Grass Roots BMW will be having events at their dealership that weekend which will be fun.

Hope to see you there!:wave

Yes, we plan on camping there. My girlfiend lives in Ballwin Missouri. We'll both be riding red BMW GS's. See you there.

:buds

Well I did go last year.It was a very nice Rally next to the river.During the day kick back and watch the barges going up and down river.At night wear ear plugs,there is a to lane train track with train caring coal to the power plant all night,and barges with their search lights changing night to day.But even with all that,the camp fires right next to the river and the ride on Sat. to the BMW dealership open house (only a 15 min.ride and great food)was well worth it.
I'm going again this year.

Attachments

• IMG00060-20100924-1854.jpg
    IMG00060-20100924-1854.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 175
I'll be there and when you come up to register, I will be the ugly dude doing the registration, so make sure you say HI RON!!!:ear

I went to the trail of tears more than 20 years ago. What happened to the Jugs and Shaft motorcycle club that put the rally on originally.I have a beautiful stone beer mug from 1987 and it still works! :D :bottle

What happened to the Jugs and Shaft Club?:dunno I used to go to that rally years ago. One year they had a hard rain and half the bikes were on their side on the ground, at the Castor River campground. Funny what you remember.

Back