• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Slimey Crud Run

In as long as the weather is somewhat agreeable. Cold is ok but rain is out.

See you there Roy!!

Well, if one were going to go, when would you have to be there (at the start) to get to see you all and how would one know who was who? :dunno

Well, Bud, if I was going, I'd start by hanging out at the Red Mouse in Pine Bluff. Wander around, check out whatever is there, have some chili that's available. When you think you've seen enough there, wander your way up to Leland for a brat or two.

In as long as the weather is somewhat agreeable. Cold is ok but rain is out.

See you there Roy!!

I have the same weather restrictions as you, so if you go, I will see you there.
I may just rider to Leland, because I like riding more than looking at bikes.

I won't be there on the "pirate machine" (CR1000 cafe racer Harley) this year. 12th Annav. is that weekend.

Frankly lousy weather limits the number of "pirates" there with the dew rag skull caps. Too much chrome to polish. It is after all a CAFE RACER RUN for riders not BIKERS.

I am easy to find

If I am anywhere near Rapid Roy I will be the guy squirting milk out my nose from the laughter. Mrs. 2beers will be with me so I will be blocking up the fast lane. How will we know who you are Sibud??:scratch

If I am anywhere near Rapid Roy I will be the guy squirting milk out my nose from the laughter.

Better that than Don Julio (btw who introduced RR to the Don, gee, I dunno).
I have not made the Fall Slimey but . . . well just maybe.
I know you are all holding your collective breaths.

Doubtful I could make it up and back home in a day so I'm thinking you are safe.

Better that than Don Julio (btw who introduced RR to the Don, gee, I dunno).
I have not made the Fall Slimey but . . . well just maybe.
I know you are all holding your collective breaths.

Doubtful I could make it up and back home in a day so I'm thinking you are safe.

ADVrider and you.

This is a test ... please forgive me.

But then at the same time are you ready yet for the May 1st, 2011 Slimey Crud Run???

Back