• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Single Wheeled Trailer

I have spent a good hour-plus trying to google the name/brand of a single wheeled trailer that is/was made up in Washington State.

I have a Uni-go for my RT, but if I go the GS route, I'm interested in this model I saw at the Gillette Rally a couple of years ago.

The main attributes of this trailer is a longer tongue, a 4 bolt wheel you can replace in a hurry from wally world or tractor supply type places, and an elongated rectangular box with a lid that has four handles suitable for strapping things on top of it. There was also an option of adding a couple of fuel cans to either side of it. If the box is empty, could use it for an ice chest in a pinch !

I cannot remember the name/company that makes this trailer: The owner used to market the Un-go originally, but took the negatives attributes of the uni-go and came up with this concept. He also marketed sidecars if I remember right?

If this rings a bell with anyone, I'd appreciate it, and any pics if someone has one of these?

Scotchale

Last edited:
I think the trailer might be looking for is called the Unitrak originally made by Dauntless in Enumclaw.

Does it look like this trailer?

771060071_x2mwr-XL.jpg

971084816_ZcLG4-L-1.jpg

This winter I'm planning on having Dauntless make a hitch for my F650GS so that it too can pull this trailer.

Hope this helps……….

Backroad ADV

PS that little TW pulled this trailer from Washington to Minnesota and back averaging over 62 miles per gallon. (RR on ADV Forum)

Dauntless Trailer

Yep, that's it, best pics too, googled a few pics, but too small to really see anything. I searched Dauntless, but nothing about the trailers seemed to be listed on their site?

I like the overall design of that unit, especially if I decide to ever get a GS, 1200.

You stated you are looking at a hitch for the F 650, single or twin? My wife has the 650 GS twin, lower frame/seat version, one year now. We also have a Funduro, but not sure how adaptable that would be?

Another friend of mine has the F 800 GS, and yesterday he was asking me about my Unigo, which led to trying to find this trailer by Dauntless.

Thanks for the info...

Scotchale

Yep, that's it, best pics too, googled a few pics, but too small to really see anything. I searched Dauntless, but nothing about the trailers seemed to be listed on their site?

I like the overall design of that unit, especially if I decide to ever get a GS, 1200.

You stated you are looking at a hitch for the F 650, single or twin? My wife has the 650 GS twin, lower frame/seat version, one year now. We also have a Funduro, but not sure how adaptable that would be?

Another friend of mine has the F 800 GS, and yesterday he was asking me about my Unigo, which led to trying to find this trailer by Dauntless.

Thanks for the info...

Scotchale

I have a F650GS 2007 Single. Dauntless will build a custom hitch for me like they did for the TW200. I probably will probably change the rear sprocket though.

First is a little tall on the 650 compared to the TWs first.

I think if you call Jay at Dauntless they still have components to build the Unitrak but since they moved they have changed some of their marketing strategies and product lines.

Backroad ADV

Back