• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Where did you ride this summer?

I did various local rides with some groups, rode to Key West as a check out ride for our trip to Vermont and back. I have only managed arond 6,500 so far, but I had to take a couple of months off to heal.

I did various local rides with some groups, rode to Key West as a check out ride for our trip to Vermont and back. I have only managed arond 6,500 so far, but I had to take a couple of months off to heal.

Glad to have you back in the saddle again . . .

Voni
sMiling

Does riding to and from work as well as running errands count in between water pump repairs? This is what my summer ride consisted of.

Just did my mileage conversion....bought my bike March 11th 2010 and to date I have done 28100 KM or 17460.53 miles ;)

We did an over niter a few weekends ago to Winthrop, WA, 947 KM...we just love our F650GS bikes....many more miles to go for the year...we try to ride all year round up here!

Just did my mileage conversion....bought my bike March 11th 2010 and to date I have done 28100 KM or 17460.53 miles ;)

We did an over niter a few weekends ago to Winthrop, WA, 947 KM...we just love our F650GS bikes....many more miles to go for the year...we try to ride all year round up here!

Congrats soph9. You two had an impressive year.

Beauteous! :thumb
I hope to keep riding too! Though there's "weather" coming in this weekend.

Yep, was hoping to ride this a.m. and got up to freezing temps and snow on the weather forecaster....it won't snow, suppose to be nice and clear but I won't be riding either. (^;

heated gear my friends....just rode into work...it was .5 degrees Celsius here...snug as a bug with Gerbing heated liner and gloves...:p

Kelly you ever take you bike off road? There is a DS ride up here near Cultus Lake. Not far from Chilliwack BC on Sunday....weather is supposed to be perfect!

heated gear my friends....just rode into work...it was .5 degrees Celsius here...snug as a bug with Gerbing heated liner and gloves...:p

Kelly you ever take you bike off road? There is a DS ride up here near Cultus Lake. Not far from Chilliwack BC on Sunday....weather is supposed to be perfect!

That is my next investment for sure!!

Have only taken my bike off road once by accident. Up and over a mountain on gravel. I was on a Honda Shadow 750 and hubby on his C. We got some really funny looks by those driving by us but we made it. All in all it was a good experience but I've not done it again just for kicks. I'll leave that up to you GSers. (Not geezers)

Attachments

• August 09 012.JPG
    August 09 012.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 40
Back