• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pa. Deer are shooting back...!

I understand getting upset about hitting a deer but that's just taking it to a whole new level.

Hey all: The deer had an accomplish. He was waiting in the woods and when the rider hit his buddy, (it was only suppose the be a bike-jacking, but something went terribly wrong!!) he lost control,(the two deer were close friends) and shot the rider in anger. Leaving the gun at the scene was a clever way to cover up his crime. Those urban deer are getting way too brazen!! Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Hey all: The deer had an accomplish. He was waiting in the woods and when the rider hit his buddy, (it was only suppose the be a bike-jacking, but something went terribly wrong!!) he lost control,(the two deer were close friends) and shot the rider in anger. Leaving the gun at the scene was a clever way to cover up his crime. Those urban deer are getting way too brazen!! Vaya con Dios, Dutch

It couldn't have been a deer. Those cloven-hoofed devils can't hold a gun to save their lives. The groundhogs did it.

Cases like this are exactly why I always carry a handgun when I leave the house. Gang-banging wildlife are becoming a scourge in PA!

Tragically strange.
I'd be interested in hearing the "rest of the story".

This is Paul Harvey . . . good day.

all joking aside

seriously a motorcyclist lost his life. I figure one of two things here. Either the injuries were so bad he decided to end his own suffering or this could be a staged murder scene. Have they done balistics to see if the gun at the scene fired the fatal shot? Any gun shot residue on his hands? hhmmmm I wonder

One could speculate that he was drinking prior to the crash and didn't want to face the music for the DUI crash. The "end the pain" option also seems viable, but only he and God know for sure. Oooops, now this thread has guns and God in it, time for the Dog House. Sorry. Well, not that sorry or I'd have deleted it prior to hitting

Back