• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Source for Coleman Phad X3 tent?

mneblett

I've been doing a bunch of thinking/looking/thinking/etc. abut a new tent, and settled on the Coleman Phad X3 tent, primarily for its rain-fly-up-first, and integrated vestibule, design.

Of course, it appears that Coleman recently discontinued it :(

Anyone have a suggestion for a source? Or, does anyone have one in good condition they would be willing to part with?

Thanks!
Mark

Amazon.com will often carry discontinued items.
Also, Coleman has an outlet store in Wichita KS - might be worth a call.

Thanks very much, folks --

Unfortunately, the Amazon one was the right name, but the wrong tent (went there first :thumb)

The eBay seller is in the UK, and claims to have ten -- the only place I've seen them listed as "in stock" anywhere. Feedback was pretty good (but not perfect) and the shipping's pretty high -- but they appear to be the only game in town, so I've sent them my PayPal coins. Fingers crossed!

I'm not a big fan of Coleman tents. They are okay for occasional use and mild weather I suppose, but they are not as sturdy nor can they stand up to severe weather like the better tents can.

I'm not a big fan of Coleman tents. They are okay for occasional use and mild weather I suppose, but they are not as sturdy nor can they stand up to severe weather like the better tents can.

... Perhaps I spoke too soon. While the specs and reviews of most Coleman tents are not that great, this seems to be a better grade tent than their regular line. Aluminum poles and a pretty good design that packs pretty small. I'm curious if any problems will be found by those who have used it for a few seasons or not.

Back