• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Classic Motorcycles at Simeone Museum - Philadelphia

We keep talking about going but still haven't found the time.

Then again, haven't found time for much of anything this summer. :banghead

Have you ridden anywhere good? Next weekend is my first free weekend in two months. I'm really looking forward to it!

I heard about this collection years ago, I didn't know it is now open to the public.
The neighborhood looks to be commercial, is it an "OK" area to ride to? They'll have to go quite a way to come close to the motorcycle display that Barber has but I've heard their vintage auto collection is really something to see. I liked to support anything local like this. So many motorheads in the Philly area, too bad that we get very little attention with the local TV media.

We keep talking about going but still haven't found the time.

Then again, haven't found time for much of anything this summer. :banghead

Have you ridden anywhere good? Next weekend is my first free weekend in two months. I'm really looking forward to it!

I haven't been out much this summer with family stuff, work and travel. This past Sat I got out for a little bit for the first time in over a month and won't get out again for a little while. I am two wheelin it to Indy next Thurs - Tues for the moto GP - I guess that'll count as going somewhere good. It'll be my big trip for this summer and I'm looking forward to it. This'll be the 3rd time I've gone and it doesn't get old. Those GP riders are amazing.

I heard about this collection years ago, I didn't know it is now open to the public.
The neighborhood looks to be commercial, is it an "OK" area to ride to? They'll have to go quite a way to come close to the motorcycle display that Barber has but I've heard their vintage auto collection is really something to see. I liked to support anything local like this. So many motorheads in the Philly area, too bad that we get very little attention with the local TV media.
I rode there last summer (from the NJ shore) - no problem. On a weekend it's a deserted industrial area - no one around actually. The Simeone collection of cars is pretty amazing, especially if Dr. Simeone is there giving the tours. I haven't seen this motorcycle exhibit - but the one they had last summer was excellent, so I guess this will be on my list of fall rides.

Back