• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

S1000RR at the Rally

That one was mine....

...but it wasn't the only one there.
I counted 5, not including the demo's, drag, and stunt bikes.

There was mine....the only green one (besides Brock's!)
bmwrally2010107.jpg

There was another one from Washington State...
bmwrally2010173.jpg

Then the "touring" edition from Montana....
bmwrally2010181.jpg

Then there was Minnesota Ben's....we hooked up for a ride to Fossil....
bmwrally2010095.jpg

And there was a Motorsports Edition (red, white and blue) that I saw in the Motel 6 parking lot....though I never got a picture....

I'll be posting Rally Ride Report soon....covered over 1300 miles in 3 1/2 days...the butt was fine but a throttle lock would have been "handy"!

I even got over 44mpg on a few tanks of gas......in Race Mode!!!
I love this bike! Over 3200 flawless miles so far!

bmwrally2010031.jpg

So cool, too bad you weren't around when I dropped by. Would have been great to meet you. Glad to see that many guys make the trek on that awesome bike!

:bikes:clap

Other than needing a throttle lock....she is actually pretty cozy! Seat was great....glad I put the Grip Puppies on though!
Sorry I missed ya! Hope you had a great Rally!

Then there was Minnesota Ben's....we hooked up for a ride to Fossil....
bmwrally2010095.jpg

At the Cycle World show I met a couple from MN that had just bought one. I don't recall his name but he and his wife were going to ride 2-up out to the rally.

Was that Ben and, if so, how did the wife enjoy the ride?

Back