• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ice Cream

Mrs2beers

After a wonderful ride this is a pretty nice place to stop. www.kelleycountrycreamery.com.
They are a family run farm that has started a creamery. They take the milk straight from their cows and turn it into frozen dairy treats. The driveway can be a bit of a Lt headache, but worth the slow entrance and exit. On our trip we sampled from the Sundae menu the Farmer's Wife and Top of the Mornin' and both were very good. (re-edited)

Last edited:
Hi,

This link didn't work for me. Just wondering where in the midwest you're talking about.

Ahh. Found it under kelley.

Jer

Holy cats, how does one choose from a list of flavors like that?
Do they have them all available every day?
Wow!

I'm not sure. I think they rotate the flavors around. There were quite few in the case to choose from. We were saw the Sundae menu 1st and when we got to the counter then saw all the flavors of ice cream to choose from. Either way it was really good ice cream.

Hey all: we have a family run diary in this area that makes their own Ice cream and cheese's. It's called Country Diary, and it's located on Oceana drive just south of Shelby Mich. They have home made ice cream soups, and sandwich's and have just opened a pizza parlor. Everything is made with their own dairy products, it's fresh, service is fast, price's are reasonable. Did I mention that there is some pretty decent riding in the area as well? Hmmm.. do I detect a new thread for this subject? Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Back