• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mobil 1 Users

bmwcliff

I am not quite sure this qualifies as gear, but for anyone that is a user of Mobil 1, Pep Boys is selling a calendar called "Cool Cars" for 1.00 at the register. Inside is a coupon for "buy 3 get 3 FREE" on Mobil 1 oil. We use it in all our cars, and will use it in the future in the Rockster, so I thought some of you guys would be interested. Gets discussed regularly on some of the websites. :thumb

Thanks for the tip. I've been using this obscenely expensive oil called Torco MPZ and am considering a switch.

Thanks to BMWCliff

Loaded up on M.A.D.D. calenders this morning and used the Mobil 1 coupons. 4 different bikes and they all have Mobil 1 synthetic of one form of another running in them. Thanks, Todd

I've been using MOBIL 1 (red cap) in both my '03 RT and my '03 Kawasaki ZRX1200R.

Wal-Mart sells the MOBIL 1 for $3.39 qt. Best price anywhere.......... :clap

Back