• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Nomad Tent

saw several of these in Redmond. nice and roomy and tall.

they were getting blown pretty heavily by the wind.... didn't seem too strong structurally.

ian

I have been looking at this tent seems to be a nice tent and well thought out.

But I'm partial to self-supporting tents and dislike being dependent on stakes for set up. Places I camp almost 30% of the time you can't use stakes.

Otherwise this is a very nice tent.

Backroad ADV

Well, i went ahead and ordered the tent. Got it last week and set it up in the backyard yesterday. Easy to set up and has lots of room and is well made. Now it's off to the Finger Lakes Rally for some real world testing!

Any comments now that you've had it awhile? A picture of the tent packed-up would be much appreciated.

I'm happy with the tent so far, but i only used it once so i can't give any long term updates.

Attachments

• Tent 013.jpg
    Tent 013.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 725
Back