• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Road selection E.KY through PA to VT

Here's a link to some of my favorite PA roads. I'd be glad to offer specifics. And I'm coming your way some day--Elk Hills, WV is my ancestral homeland, and I want to see the old house one more time.

Plan for now:US11N to Chambersburg,Carlisle,PA34N to Newport,Millersburg Ferry,US209 to Jim Thorpe(I took a shower where he did-oldest shower on earth!- in H.S. at Haskell Institute after getting our butts kicked by a Lawrence HS team QB was a guy named John Hadl,later w/SD Chargers)then using the "Statdawg" GPS route thru the Deleware Water Gap toward Milford & Port Jervis. From there I'm still in progress...:wave

Back