• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Damn Yankees Rally...Aug6,7,8, 2010

rbertalotto

Just down the road and the weekend after the RA rally...........

This is the Yankee Beemers 25th Anniversary........Please join us to celebrate!

All you need to know here:

http://74.53.234.2/~riptide/Damn_Yankees.html

or on the YB forum

www.yankeebeemers.org

HVFDchicken.jpg

Strials.jpg

The Heath Fairground is on Branch Hill Road off of RT 8A. Rally Fee: Pre-Reg $35 (to July 25) $45 at the gate. Send pre-reg to The Yankee Beemers to the attention of Craig Cleasby, 27 Timber Trail South Windsor, CT 06074. From Greenfield, MA go west on Rt 2 to 8A. Go North on 8A to the roundel. For more information contact Rally Chair, Dana Lewis (YB Forum handle Savant) or by calling 508-754-0199,

first year

I'm bringing two friends with me this year. We'll be on an assortment of GS's. A few questions. Are there any outbuildings or stalls that we can throw a bedroll. We'll be riding most of the week, but staying in Motels and will only be camping the one night.

Should we bring our own liquor.. Ours is Jameson's.

The dual sport ride. I assume that this is fire trail stuff or more aggressive?

Any sights/roads in the area or up in NY state that should not missed.

Thanks John Shuck 02 GS

Yes, there are out building available for tentless camping.

Yes on the "L" word.....:brow

It will be more aggressive than fire trails. Some folks suggest knobbies, but it has been done with Dual Sport tires.

Just about every road in the area is a DO NOT MISS! I'm sure folks will take marker to your maps and help you out......

Glad you are coming, be sure to introduce yourself to me when you arrive.......

Back