• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Official "I'm Going To Be There" Thread.

kbasa

I'm in.

You?

Forum Frenzy? Friday at 6pm outside the entrance to the beer garden?

You in?

Yo Dave..........

Yo Dave,

I'm in like flynn. Leaving Saturday morning from home and headed out there via some back road adventure touring. I hope to see both you & Tina out there. Heck I'll even buy dinner.

Ride Safe,
P :brow:brow:brow

At best I'm a lurker here, but I'll be at the Rally for the bits of the weekend I don't have to work (arriving Thursday at dinner, leaving super early Friday morning for a meeting in Salem, then back Friday before dinner).

I'd definitely be interested in meeting some forum folks over or near a beer or two.
josh

IN! Of sourse, I'll probably be inside the tent minding the store, but looking forward to seeing everybody. All the usual suspects, and new ones, too.

I'm in. :brad

Leaving 07/11.

I'll show up in Redmond sometime after that.:dunno

I'm the guy on the yellow GS!:wave
(I suspect there might be more than one yellow GS attending, though... :whistle)

Last edited:
Up I-5 most of the way! Leaving Wednesday morning the 14th and dinner with family in Roseburg, OR. Thursday, brunch with more family in Eugene and then up the McKenzie River to Redmond.

Praying for a good tent site!

I'll be there in spirit.

Lift a glass for me! I look forward to seeing you all in 2011!

Yo Dave,

I'm in like flynn. Leaving Saturday morning from home and headed out there via some back road adventure touring. I hope to see both you & Tina out there. Heck I'll even buy dinner.

Ride Safe,
P :brow:brow:brow
Awesome. See you there, man.

Leaving Sunday 7-11 from Altoona Pa riding slab to indy 36 through Kanss to Denver then back roads to Salt lake a little more slab then 26 to redmond hope to arrive Thursday and leave Saturday after an oil change for the coast then down to Yosemite, Lake tahoe a lot of utah and Colorado before heading through Missouri Tennessee Deals Gap then the Blue Ridge home. Bike has new everything hope the rider is capable of holding on that long lol

I'm in.

You?

Forum Frenzy? Friday at 6pm outside the entrance to the beer garden?

You in?

My wife and I will be there Monday July 12th with the bikes and RV. We are confirmed in spot C3 in the Dechutes RV park within walking distance of the beer garden.

Friday 4 p.m. at the Vets beer and cookout and then 7:30 p.m. at the Canadian meet and greet at the beer tent. Sounds like fun.

cbcK1200S - Colin
AF800FAN - Andrea

////////=o&o>

I'm still on the fence

I can't make up my mind whether to go or not. The 4R sounds like a lot of fun with an unbelievable number of activities happening on and off the grounds. I heard there are 125 vendors signed up. That's a huge number especially for a western rally. I also heard the pre registration numbers were much higher than expected but......I don't know, I just can't seem to commit. :hide

I can't go... I got this rally thingy in Oregon at them Dez Shoots Fairgrounds that week...

Gotta go to that... <sigh> :thumb

Y'all have fun tho, hear???

Back