• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

That's the Spirit!

Visian

look out!!!
yes, your favorite beemerdog and mine, Spirit needs your help at the Rally.

there are times when Ara, who is owned by Spirit, needs to go inside buildings where fairground folks don't want dogs. (there is no accounting for taste)

Ara has my cellphone number and i will be on-call... but i am trying to set up a Spirit support network and would appreciate your help.

as with most things in the rally, this will be a random act of volunteering. :ha

if you'd like to help, please PM me your cell phone number.

then, when the Spirit calls, if i can't do it, i may call you.

i am sure we can pull this off. :dog

ian

Spirit-Zen.jpg_795.jpg

Thank you all... Spirit is already wagging his tail!!!...
The logistics will be also now easier since he has a "Service Dog" tag and all...
It is kind of strange, he is sitting with me right now at the Library!!!
I like that... next will be Walmart... just for the fun of it.
see you soon... be well...
Ara & Spirit

...Rinty, don't forget to PM...Visian

Alas, I am booked on the 21st annual Jack S**t Invitational, so will be missing the National.

But I'll be thinking about all you folks down there.

Back