• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Paint Shop Needed

A

abcor59

Hi:

I'm the proud owner of a new-to-me Black 2002 K12RS. Unfortunately, it tipped over in transit and took some damage. All fixed, except for the scuffing / scratches on the lower left fairing / body work. I'd liek to get that done when the weather turns.

Can anyone recommend a good paint shop that I can take the fairing to, NY Metro area (I'm in Fairfield County, CT).

Thanks!

Tony

Tony - I'm moving this to the regional section for the Northeast since:

1. You might get better responses from people in the Northeast
2. It's not bike model specific - lots of different models of BMWs have needed paint shops and I can't think of anything making the K12RS unique in that regard.

Hang on - we're moving..

Thanks, Rich

I'll add that to the list of candidates!

Tony

There's this guy, Ray Atwood in Bolton, VT

Ray Atwood's Cycle
802-434-3956

He advertises in the ON

Back